With personal online banking from 1st Bank, you can access your account anytime – day or night. Paying your bills online saves you time and money. You can even schedule your payments in advance to help avoid late fees.
Every online transaction is detailed on your monthly statement, so your records are complete as if you’ve written a check.
Online Banking from 1st Bank is almost like having a bank branch right at home. You can:
- View your transactions occurring in the last 90 days or your previous account statement.
- Transfer funds between 1st Bank accounts.
- View check and deposit images, including checks you deposit.
- Pay loan installments from checking or savings.
- Obtain loan account payoffs.
- Transfer funds from established Personal Credit Line or Home Equity accounts.
- Access from anywhere using a PC or Mac with your password.*
- Pay bills online.*
Discover how online banking can make your life more rewarding. Stop by one of our convenient offices to enroll. Or, to save time, download an application by clicking here. Return your completed application to any 1st Bank branch office.
To open the above application, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have the reader, click the button at left to download it.
*Online Banking requires basic dial-up, DSL or cable Internet access, available through service providers at additional monthly cost. Call your local phone or cable service provider for details. EFT transaction fee is waived on accounts with a direct deposit of any type.